Diploma in Airline & Airport Management

Top Airline & Airport Management Academy in Kochi, Thodupuzha and Oddanchatram.

Flywings international the top Airline & Airport Management Academy in Ernakulam, Thodupuzha and Oddanchatram. Flywings international College of management studies provides Government University certificates for Diploma in Airline and Airport Management. So this diploma certificate is globally accepted.


flywings offers training for Diploma in Airline & Airport Management. Diploma in Airline & Airport Management is a 1 year/2 Semesters Collaborative Diploma programme of GOVT. University.


Diploma in Airline & Airport Management Certificate will be issued by GOVT. University as per the university regulations.

Collaborative programmes are unique introduced as need based skill oriented specialized courses.

Internal Assessment

Internal Assessment is an exclusive feature of Collaborative programmes. 25% marks are awarded on the basis of internal test, assignments, Class test & Seminars conducted by in our college. Remaining 75% marks will be awarded on the basis of written examination conducted by University at the end of every semester.


Candidate must complete course duration to appear for the university examination. Examination will be conducted with concurrence of Controller of Examinations as per the GOVT. University regulations.


flywings College has a team of highly efficient, qualified, competent and committed trainers in all subjects. flywings also has visiting faculties who are working in the airline industry now. They are updated with latest advanced changes in the industry.


flywings the top Airline academy provides genuine placement assistances to our students for getting placements in sectors like global aviation and hospitality.

flywings international College is being contacted by prominent airline companies and HR heads for getting talented, enthusiastic professionals candidates to meet their needs and we are proud of our students that they are meeting the need of the airline companies and we are sure that they will make us proud in future too. And we are also proud about our former students who are well placed in different airports, hospitality industries as unavoidable staff.


Eligibility for admission to the course is Higher Secondary certificate (10+2) from a recognized board.

Scope, Job opportunities & salary level after Diploma in Airline & Airport Management

A flight attendant (also known as steward/stewardess or air host/air hostess) is a member of an aircrew employed by airlines aboard commercial flights, primarily to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers. Collectively called the cabin crew It is a glamorous job that provides handsome salary and this job ensures a good status in the society. People who like travelling prefers this field since it helps them to explore the world.

There are many advantages as a cabin crew. You will experience new things, you meet many great people, you get to see some beautiful places and cultures. When you are on a 'real' holiday, you can get your holidays for a cheap price as most airlines offer to their workers discounted or free tickets, and in many places you can get great deals just because you are a cabin crew.

Diploma holders in Airline & Airport Management course can easily get jobs in Airports as Airline / Airport Manager, Airline executive, Airport duty officer, Customer service agent etc..

Most of the airlines provides salary in dollar thus it becomes handsome salary when it is converted to Indian money not only that we can work in India receiving European salary. It is one of the another attraction to the smart youngsters to opt Diploma in Airline & Airport Management course of University under collaborative programme in flywings international the top Cabin Crew management /Airhostess training / Airline & Airport Management institute in South India.

Download Our Prospectus 2024-25

Best Course after Plus Two or Degree

Diploma in Airline & Airport Management is recommended as best course after Plus Two for the Candidate those who have a well pleasing personality with good communication skill.

Searching for a Dream Career?

Enquire for Free Consultation

Admission Procedure
for 2024-25

Candidates are requested to follow the guidelines in the prospects.

  • Durations

    Durations: 1 year/2 Semesters

  • Durations

    Eligibility: Plus Two (+2)

flywings WhatsApp scroll Up
scroll Up