BBA (Logistics & Shipping)

Best BBA Logistics College in Kochi/Cochin/Ernakulam, Thodupuzha, Kerala

flywings international, college of management studies has been acknowledged as the best BBA Logistics college in Ernakulm, Thodupuzha Kerala since it helps hundreds of students to get training for University courses for landing in their dream jobs. Flywings international College of management studies provides Government University certificates for BBA Logistics & Shipping. So this degree certificate is globally accepted.


flywings offers training for BBA (Logistics & Shipping). BBA (Logistics & Shipping) is a 3 year/6 Semesters Collaborative U G programme of Alagappa University in Semester pattern mode.


BBA (Logistics & Shipping) Certificate will be issued by Alagappa University as per the university regulations.

Collaborative programmes are unique introduced as need based skill oriented specialized courses.

Internal Assessment

Internal Assessment is an exclusive feature of Collaborative programmes. 25% marks are awarded on the basis of internal test, assignments, Class test & Seminars conducted by the faculty concerned in our college. Remaining 75% marks will be awarded on the basis of written examination conducted by University at the end of every semester.


Candidate must complete course duration to appear for the university examination. Examination will be conducted with concurrence of Controller of Examinations as per the Alagappa University regulations.


flywings college students secured excellent result in the previous year for University courses and the results is BBA Logistics & Shipping – 100%.


flywings College has a team of highly efficient, qualified, competent and committed lecturers in all subjects


flywings provides genuine placement assistances to our students for getting placements in sectors like Logistics, Shipping industries and ports. flywings international College is being contacted by prominent Logistics & Shipping companies and HR heads for getting talented, enthusiastic professionals candidates to meet their needs and we are proud of our students that they are meeting the need of the Logistics companies and we are sure that they will make us proud in future too. And we are also proud about our former students who are well placed in different Logistics, Shipping industries and Ports as unavoidable staff.


Eligibility for admission to the course is Higher Secondary certificate (10+2) from a recognized board.

Job opportunities, salary level and Scope of BBA (Logistics & Shipping)

The field of Shipping & Logistics Management is very vast. Logistics & Shipping sector will never be affected with any Pandemic or natural calamities. After completion of these courses enable you to get handsome salary.

Marine Co-ordinate, Purchasing Marine officer, Shipping consultant that some of the job profiles which the graduates can dream for and land in.

BBA (Logistics & Shipping) education courses that focuses on the shipping sector.

The course covers General Management and Business Administration lessons focused in specialized areas in Shipping & Logistics Sector. With the various opportunities available in the industry Shipping & Logistics can be very advantageous career options. If you pursue your further studies at flywings an excellent destination for Logistics & Shipping.

Best Course after Plus Two

BBA (Logistics & Shipping) is recommended as best course after Plus Two for the Candidate who are seeking to shape their carrier in managerial responsibility for a handsome salary and social status.

When our country declared complete lockdown in India all areas are adversely affected. However logistics & Shipping sector stood firmly because exports and imports cannot be stopped fully. Even if countries seal borders to prevent the spread of flu like virus logistics business lines operational even in the lockdown. So Logistics and Shipping sector is an evergreen industry.

Download Our Prospectus 2021-22

Admission Procedure for 2021-22

Candidates are requested to follow the guidelines in the prospects. Download our Prospectus 2021-22 Download Application Form for BBA

Searching for a Dream Career?

Enquire for Free Consultation