Duration: 3 years/6 Semesters | Eligibility: Plus Two (+2)
B.Com Banking, Financial Service and Insurance are a three year full time undergraduate professional programme. It is a job oriented degree. This course is designed to train the students in the different aspects of banking, finance and insurance. Flywings International College of Management Studies is an excellent destination for B.Com Banking, Financial Service and Insurance.
Candidate for admission to B.Com Banking, Financial Service and Insurance shall be required to have passed +2 or equivalent from a recognized board
Flywings International College of Management Studies B.Com Banking, Financial Service and Insurance, a job oriented professional degree programme which consists of three years / 6 semesters.
Students who successfully complete the programme within the stipulated period will be awarded the degree of B.Com Banking, Financial Service and Insurance by Alagappa University as per the University regulations. This B.Com Banking, Financial Service and Insurance programme is a professional UG, equipping candidates for getting placement in Commerce, Banking, Finance & Insurance field globally.
Continuous Internal Assessment is an exclusive feature of Collaborative programmes. The respective course faculty will continuously assess the performance of students in each subject. 25% marks shall be awarded by the faculty concerned based on the performance of the students in case studies, paper presentations, quizzes, practical, tests and other assignments. Remaining 75% marks will be awarded on the basis of written examination conducted by University at the end of every semester. Examination will be conducted with concurrence of Controller of Examinations as per the Alagappa University regulations.
Finance Executive, Accountant, Financial Analyst, Relationship executive for Banking & Insurance, Finance Operations Executive, Assistant Finance Controllership, Finance Associate, Finance and Administration Delivery, Accounts Receivable Executive, Junior Auditor, Actuaries Associate
Flywings International College of Management Studies has an impeccable track record of achieving good placements year on year. Flywings International College of Management Studies has set up the Career Management Centre (CMC) which looks after the placement activities of its students throughout the year. Flywings International College of Management Studies believes that the entire placement exercise is a collaborative effort between Flywings International College of Management Studies, the Recruiters and the Students. While it provides guidance and support through an extensive network with potential employers, the students have the responsibility of putting in the maximum possible efforts to obtain suitable placements which will provide a handsome salary and social status.
We provide genuine placement assistance with a view to assist the students with high academic attainments for getting placements in sectors like banking, finance, insurance and commerce
MBA (Logistics & Supply Chain Management) is highly recommended as best course after Degree for the Candidates who are seeking to shape their careerin Logistics & Supply Chain Management field. A job in Logistics & Supply Chain Management field guarantees handsome salary and excellent social status.
When our country declared complete lockdown in India all areas are adversely affected. However Logistics & Supply Chain Management field stood firmly because exports and imports cannot be stopped fully. Even if countries seal borders to prevent the spread of flu like virus logistics business lines operational even in the lockdown. So Logistics & Supply Chain Management sector is an evergreen industry.