AWARDS , ACCOLADES & RECOGNITION

Enquire Now

Consumer protection award 2019

Consumer protection award 2019

Flywings international institute of aviation and logistics has been selected for the consumer protection award 2019 considering the contribution for logistics & aviation studies and placement. Sri. Jayesh Mathew, Director of flywings international receives Consumer Protection Award from Hon’ble Minister Sri. Ramachandran Kadannappally and Sri. Hibi Eden MLA

 

Mahathma Gandhi Excellence Award 2019

Consumer protection award 2019

Flywings international institute of aviation and logistics has been selected for the Mahathma Gandhi Excellence Award for the outstanding contribution to the Airline & Logistics Training & placements . Sri. Jayesh Mathew, Director of flywings international receives Mahathma Gandhi Excellence Award from Hon’ble Minister of Kerala Adv. K.Raju

 

Jewel of Nation II International Award 2019

Consumer protection award 2019

Flywings international institute of aviation and logistics has been selected for the Jewel of Nation II International Award 2019 for providing competitive candidates for placement in global aviation ,logistics and shipping. Sri. Jayesh Mathew, Director of flywings international receives Jewel of Nation II International Award 2019 from Dr.Diwash Lama.

 

Vidya Ratna Award 2019

Consumer protection award 2019

Flywings international college of aviation and logistics has been awarded Vidya Ratna Award 2019 for the best aviation & logistics training center in South India. Sri. Jayesh Mathew, Director of flywings international receives Vidya Ratna Award from Hon’ble Deputy Speaker Sri. V.Sasi and Hon’ble Minister Sri. Ramachandran Kadannappally.

 

Consumer protection award 2019

Flywings international a unit of National Centre for Employment and Education ,Kochi- 682018 is an approved partner institution of Centre for Participatory Programme (CPP) Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641046. The Centre is Authorized to offer the following programmes and conduct classes for the existing students of 2016-2017 , 2017-2018 batches or earlier.

Courses
  • BBA(Aviation Management)
  • B.Com Corporate Secretaryship with CA
  • BSc Catering Science & Hotel Management
  • Diploma in Catering Science & Hotel Management
  • BBA(Logistics & Shipping)

The Bharathiar University was established at Coimbatore by the Government of Tamilnadu in February, 1982 under the provisions of the Bharathiar UniversityAct, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982) and is approved by the University Grant Commission(UGC) , New Delhi under section 2 (f) and 12-B of the UGC Act 1956.Bharathiar University is also a member of the Association of Indian Universities and Commonwealth Universities; and hence , the degrees awarded are mutually recognized by all the UGC approved Universities.

 

Internal Assessment

Internal Assessment is an exclusive feature of Participatory programs. 25% marks are awarded on the basis of internal tests conducted in our college. The remaining 75% marks will be awarded on the basis of written examinations conducted by the university at the end of every semester.

 

Consumer protection award 2019

Flywings international is an approved centre of Bharath Sevak Samaj, A national Development Agency Established in 1952 by Planning Commission Govt of India .

 

Consumer protection award 2019

Flywings international is the only institution in South India promoted by National Centre For Employment & Education.