AWARDS , ACCOLADES & RECOGNITIONEnquire Now
Consumer protection award 2019
Flywings international institute of aviation and logistics has been selected for the consumer protection award 2019 considering the contribution for logistics & aviation studies and placement. Sri. Jayesh Mathew, Director of flywings international receives Consumer Protection Award from Hon’ble Minister Sri. Ramachandran Kadannappally and Sri. Hibi Eden MLA
Mahathma Gandhi Excellence Award 2019
Flywings international institute of aviation and logistics has been selected for the Mahathma Gandhi Excellence Award for the outstanding contribution to the Airline & Logistics Training & placements . Sri. Jayesh Mathew, Director of flywings international receives Mahathma Gandhi Excellence Award from Hon’ble Minister of Kerala Adv. K.Raju
Jewel of Nation II International Award 2019
Flywings international institute of aviation and logistics has been selected for the Jewel of Nation II International Award 2019 for providing competitive candidates for placement in global aviation ,logistics and shipping. Sri. Jayesh Mathew, Director of flywings international receives Jewel of Nation II International Award 2019 from Dr.Diwash Lama.
Vidya Ratna Award 2019
Flywings international college of aviation and logistics has been awarded Vidya Ratna Award 2019 for the best aviation & logistics training center in South India. Sri. Jayesh Mathew, Director of flywings international receives Vidya Ratna Award from Hon’ble Deputy Speaker Sri. V.Sasi and Hon’ble Minister Sri. Ramachandran Kadannappally.
Flywings international, institute of Aviation and Logistics Sempatti is approved as a Collaborative institution of Alagappa University, Karaikudi. A state University accredited with A+ GRADE BY NAAC (CGPA: 3.64) in the third cycle and graded as category 1 University by MHRD-UGC. In flywings international the following courses are offered through Collaborative Programmes.
- BBA (Airline & Airport Management)
- BBA (Logistics & Shipping)
- Diploma in Airline & Airport Management
- MBA (Logistics & Shipping)
Alagappa University was brought into existence by a Special Act of the Government of Tamil Nadu in May 1985 with the objective of fostering research, development and dissemination of knowledge in various branches of learning. Alagappa University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India.
The concept of Collaborative Programmes was emerged into existence in Alagappa University during the year 2001-02. This unique, a socially relevant Collaborative Programmes was generated by introducing need based skill oriented specialized courses through the institutions having adequate physical and academic resources. The essential, quality oriented readiness of physical and academic facilities available in the institutions are assessed by a team of experts and on fulfillment of University requirements, institutions have been recognized to offer non-conventional, job-oriented courses catering to the need of the community.Alagappa University has achieved many milestones. A few of them are as under;
- Obtained A+ Grade with CGPA of 3.64 grading by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Alagappa University is the first State University in Tamil Nadu to obtain the A+ grade.
- Obtained Category–I status by the MHRD-UGC and occupies 2nd place out of 12 State Universities with Category-I Status in the Country. It is the only State University in Tamil Nadu obtained the Category-I Status.
- Obtained Autonomy status (one among 60 Institutions in the country announced by MHRD).
- Secured 28th position among Universities in National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2019 ranking.
- Secured 20th position in QS India Ranking, 104th position in QS BRICS Ranking and 216th position in QS Asia Ranking 2019.
- The University has secured 4th position in Swachhta Ranking 2018 for the cleanest Higher Educational Institutions in the Country in the category of Government Institutions.
- The University has obtained ISO 9001-2015 certification based on the quality measures in higher education.
- The University has bagged Indian Association for the Blind (IAB) Silver Zone Award for outstanding excellence and amazing contribution for the empowerment of persons with Visual Challenges.
- It is the only University in Tamil Nadu which has been sanctioned Rs.100 crores under MHRD - RUSA 2.0 Scheme.
Flywings international a unit of National Centre for Employment and Education ,Kochi- 682018 is an approved partner institution of Centre for Participatory Programme (CPP) Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641046. The Centre is Authorized to offer the following programmes and conduct classes for the existing students of 2016-2017 , 2017-2018 batches or earlier.Courses
- BBA(Aviation Management)
- B.Com Corporate Secretaryship with CA
- BSc Catering Science & Hotel Management
- Diploma in Catering Science & Hotel Management
- BBA(Logistics & Shipping)
The Bharathiar University was established at Coimbatore by the Government of Tamilnadu in February, 1982 under the provisions of the Bharathiar UniversityAct, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982) and is approved by the University Grant Commission(UGC) , New Delhi under section 2 (f) and 12-B of the UGC Act 1956.Bharathiar University is also a member of the Association of Indian Universities and Commonwealth Universities; and hence , the degrees awarded are mutually recognized by all the UGC approved Universities.
Internal Assessment is an exclusive feature of Participatory programs. 25% marks are awarded on the basis of internal tests conducted in our college. The remaining 75% marks will be awarded on the basis of written examinations conducted by the university at the end of every semester.
Students those who are in search of best placement aviation college and best placement Logistics college in Chennai, Bangalore, Madurai and Coimbatore also prefer to pursue their further studies in flywings international College of Aviation/ Airline/ Logistics/ Shipping/ Supply Chain Management. Flywings offers training for UG/PG/ Diploma (Airline/Logistics) courses of Alagappa University and Bharathiar University. Alagappa University and Bharathiar University are the top UGC approved State Government universities in India which offers excellent non-conventional courses like BBA/MBA Airlines and Airport Management, BBA/MBA Logistics & Shipping, BBA/MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Flywings international is an approved centre of Bharath Sevak Samaj, A national Development Agency Established in 1952 by Planning Commission Govt of India .
Flywings international is the only institution in South India promoted by National Centre For Employment & Education.