An excellent coaching center for IATA training programme.
flywings international, an excellent center for IATA Training programme has an unbeatable history of success in training hundreds of candidates for attaining their dream.It is situated at Kalabhavan Road in Ernakulam North,Kerala. This is highly recommended IATA training center in South India. Since we have a glittering constellation of well-placed alumni.
Our mission is to train and provide competent candidates for placement in their dream job in airlines, hospitality, travel agency, airports, hotels, event management, KTDC, ITDC, railways etc.
flywings international, an excellent center for IATA coaching has a team of highly efficient, qualified, competent and committed faculty in all subjects, who have a track record of bringing high percentage of success.
We offer intensive coaching for your dream job.
1. IATA Foundation(Travel & Tourism) with Galileo
2. Airport operations (IATA)
- Course Duration:
Plus two /Degree/Aspirants in the final year of their study/Waiting for the result can get admission
- Class timings:
8.30 A.M to 12.30 P.M (Monday to Friday)
Download Our Prospectus 2021-22
1. What is IATA?
IATA is the global representative of International Air transport industry with more than 260 member’s world over, it represents 95% of International scheduled air traffic.
2. Students sometimes get confused between ICAO and IATA.
ICAO- International Civil Aviation Organization is involved in establishing a sound technical and legal frame work for the operation of world airlines.
3. IATA certificate (How to become eligible?)
Eligible students selected for the course will have to undergo six months of intensive training as per IATA syllabus on the type of course selected. The students on joining are given an IATA registration number and on completion of the course, they have to appear for the examination at one of the centers. On passing the examination, students are issued with IATA certificates which have international credibility. They become eligible to work at the airports, airlines, travel and tour agencies and many other hospitality sectors including event management and IT as front office manager.
4. Advantages of IATA certificate over other similar certificates.
IATA certificate has global credibility and one can look for jobs in any part of the world. As the air transport industry is growing steadily, more and more airports are being opened. Also international tourism is growing at double digit. This gives IATA certificates holder’s easy employability. Almost all of the students get placement within two to three months.
5. What is the educational qualification and age limits for the course?
Prefer graduate in any discipline, but plus two with moderate English communication capability also be considered. It is no age restrictions.
6. What is IATA foundation in travel or tourism?
IATA is providing many course, all connected with aircrafts and airports. But foundation in travel and tourism give you an opportunity to know more about air travel and TOUR, whereby you can find easy jobs in travel and tour agencies. Also one can start his own travel and tour agency business with a marginal investment; one can grow to greater heights in business.
7. What is IATA certificate in Airport operations?
On completion of this course (six months) students will have to appear for IATA examinations. On passing, they will be issued with IATA certificate, where by one become eligible to work at various departments at the airport.
8. Why should select flywings international for my IATA training.
1. Courses are conducted by highly experienced faculties with over 30 years of experience and have travelled around the world. These faculties have brought 100% results. 2. Easy accessibility of the college (by bus, train, metro) 3. Very friendly ambience with good infrastructure class rooms. 4. Easy class timings. 5. Genuine placement assistance provided. 6. Hostel facility aviliable.